Thursday, December 15, 2016

Youth Vote

My biggest question about the election is how did Trump get in?  I don't even want to go into detail about it because it makes me very angry and I don't want to sounds offensive.  I vote every year and my vote went for Hilary; I wanted Bernie though.  I vote every year because I think it is important and would like to think that it makes a difference.  If everyone thought their vote did not count then we would have millions of people not voting so everybody can't think like that.  I do not know much about politics so I usually just vote for president and maybe one or two of the questions.  I would do my research about the other people and questions but I have way too much homework to be doing extra research which may sound like a bad excuse.  I always make sure I have enough information about the presidents for sure though.  I feel like I still had some questions and was not completely informed about everything but I was so against Trump that Hilary was my vote despite her cons.  I am afraid of what is going to happen to not only the youth but everybody.  I believe we are going to see some big changes and not in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment