Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Introduction

My name is Laura Johnston, I am in my last year at RIC which is year 5 for me.  My major is Youth Development with a concentration in health and wellness.  When I get out of college I want to be working with people in the fitness field because that is what I am most passionate about.  Over the summer I started wrestling to get myself ready and prepared for my internship this fall.  I coached middle schoolers at Nathan Bishop Middle school and will be coaching at Nathaniel Green middle school in the fall with Beat the Streets.  I also vacationed to New Hampshire this past summer and hung out with friends.  In my free time I like to listen to music, workout, and go out with friends.

Image result for the gymImage result for musicImage result for beat the streets wrestling providence Image result for the beach

1 comment: